You'll love this because...
you can give a cheer for the Orange and Blue!
- A comprehensive newspaper history of the Florida Gators from 1928
- Embossed in gold and bound in a leatherette hardcover for free
- Featuring in-depth articles as originally reported by the LA Times
- 167 pages featuring 12.5 x 15 inches of premium content
- Add a gift box to protect your book as time goes by
Go Gators! The Florida Gators had a humble beginning in 1906 in Gainesville and have since grown into a successful team. For any true Gator, this book will be a reminder of their team’s greatest games. Follow the Florida Gators through the eyes of the Orlando Sentinel. This trip down memory lane starts in 1928 when the Florida Gators chomped the Georgia Bulldogs with a 26 to 6 victory.
You know the chant, you wear orange and blue, you’ve visited the swamp where only Gators get out alive. Now you can own a piece of your team’s history. Our newspaper experts have carefully pieced together 167 pages of coverage from the Orlando Sentinel. Pull this out before game day and reminisce on the successes as you wait for another touchdown.
How is your Florida Gators Football book personalized?
- Name: 25 character limit (embossed on the front cover and appears throughout the book)
- Message: 150 character limit (appears on the title page as a special note)
- Gift Box: Optional (please see image for example of gift box available)
Only enter the name you wish to be printed on the book. When entering your personalization, please note that accents, emojis and other symbols can’t be used as our system doesn’t support these. Make sure to double check your spelling!
Size & Quality
- Cover: Hardback
- Page Count: 167
- Size: 12.5 x 15 inches
- Paper Source: Our books are made from responsibly sourced paper from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper manufacturers.
- Made in the UK
Click here for delivery information.