You'll love this because...
You can relive the music of the 1970s, from Abba to Wizzard.
- Personalize the cover with any name
- Incredible newspaper coverage of the biggest music stars of the 70s
- Presented in a premium handbound embossed cover
- Made from newspaper headlines from 1970 onwards
- Also available in a premium gift box to protect your book as time goes by, the edition is tabloid size (12 ½ x 15 inches)
Through photographs and newspaper headlines, the 1970s History of Music book takes you on a journey through the most dynamic and varied period in music history. Relive the key musical moments of the decade that brought us Queen, Elton John and the Osmonds, as glam rock, heavy metal, disco and funk battled it out for ultimate chart superiority. Personalize your book with a name and message. Add a luxury gift box to make this the perfect present for lovers of punk rock and disco alike.
How to Personalized the 1970s History Book
Personalize your book with the name of the recipient, which will be embossed onto the front cover. Then add a special message, which will feature on the title page.
When entering your personalization, please note that accents, emojis and other symbols can’t be used as our system doesn’t support these. Make sure to double check your spelling!
🌲 Our books are made from responsibly sourced paper from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper manufacturers. 🌎
Click here for delivery information.