Please note this is a pre-order and will be dispatched once updated 19th December upon the completion of the 2022 World Cup. This will not be delivered until after Christmas.
You'll love this because...
You can relive every world cup final since 1966.
- Personalise with any Name and Message
- Handbound hardback covers with more than 160 pages of newspaper content
- A3 or A4 with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box for long-term protection
The World Cup brings football fans across the world together to enjoy one of the greatest sports. Whether you are supporting your home country or watching out for the tipped favourite, it is always an exciting time of year. The 2022 world cup has added another level of buzz around this time of year. With the lead-up to Christmas, we will also be keeping an eye on the national teams as they play to win not only the trophy but their place in history. With this World Cup history book, you will find yourself falling back into the atmosphere that surrounded some of the most iconic moments in sporting history.
If you are an England fan this book starts with the last time England secured the trophy in 1966, when the team beat Germany 4-2 in a moment we all still hold on to. Relive Maradona’s ‘best goal ever’ against England in 1986, most will remember the now infamous ‘hand of God’ moment, and the goal that followed.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
How is your World Cup history book personalised?
- Name: 25-character limit (can be embossed on the cover)
- Message: 150-character limit (appears on the title page)
- Gift Box: Optional (please see image for example of gift box available)
Please do not include the ‘s after the Name as this is printed as standard. Only enter the name you wish to be printed on the book. When entering your personalisation, please note that accents, emojis and other symbols can’t be used as our system doesn’t support these. Make sure to double-check your spelling! Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available for long-term protection. Please note the dimensions shown are based on the A3 version of this book.
Size & Quality
- Cover: Leatherette / Leather
- Page Count: 162
- Size: A4 / A3
- Paper Source: Our books are made from responsibly sourced paper from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper manufacturers.
- Made in the UK
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.
World Cup History Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Hardback – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Black Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE
Click here for delivery information.