You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1908 to the present day
Those were the days! Revisit the history of Wolverhampton Wanderers through newspaper clippings in this personalised Wolves football book. With coverage beginning in 1908, the year they won their second F.A. Cup, this fine piece of Wolves memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Molineux and beyond, right up until the present day.
The history of Wolverhampton Wanderers goes back to the very start of the history of the Football League itself, as Wolves turned out in the first Football League match ever played, against Aston Villa. Five years later, in 1893, Wolves won their first of four F.A. Cups, the most recent coming in 1960. That win came towards the end of the most successful period in the club’s history; in the 50’s, led by national team captain Billy Wright, the first Englishman to reach 100 caps, Wolves won the First Division title three times, and finished in the top three an additional four times. After a spectacular fall from grace in the 80’s which saw them relegated three years in a row, Wolves found a new cult hero in Steve Bull, who would go on to score 250 goals for the club as they slowly made their way back from the fourth tier to the promised land of the Premier League, eventually reaching it in 2003.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Wolves Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.