You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of West Ham United through over a century of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1904 to the present day
Pretty bubbles in the air! Reacquaint yourself with the history of West Ham United through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised West Ham football book. With coverage beginning in 1904, the year they moved into the Boleyn Ground, this fine piece of West Ham memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Upton Park, the Olympic Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
One of only eight clubs to have never fallen below the second tier of English football, West Ham United are three-time F.A. Cup winners and also lifted the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1965. That particular Hammers side will forever be remembered for providing three members of England’s 1966 World Cup-winning side, incidentally the three who the biggest impact in the final: Geoff Hurst, who scored a hat-trick, Martin Peters, who grabbed the other of the four goals, and Bobby Moore, the captain who lifted the trophy. Another notable team was the 1980 F.A. Cup-winning side which boasted Billy Bonds, Frank Lampard Sr. and the match-winner Trevor Brooking. Around the turn of the century, West Ham produced a vast array of English talent that would go on to achieve many major successes, most notably the likes of Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Michael Carrick, Jermain Defoe and Rio Ferdinand.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
How to Personalise Your West Ham Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available. Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
- The West Ham Deluxe Black Leather Pictorial Football Book Edition features additional colour photographs throughout the book, highlighting some of the more recent key moments for the team, as well as since coverage begins in 1906.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.