You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of the Spurs.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- A3 and A4 editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1907 to the present day
Glory, glory Tottenham Hotspur! Relive the history of Tottenham Hotspur through newspaper clippings in this personalised Tottenham newspaper headlines book. With coverage beginning in 1907, the year before the club’s first season in the Football League, this magnificent Tottenham supporters’ book takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from White Hart Lane and beyond, right up until the present day.
Tottenham had already made a name for themselves even before joining the Football League by winning the 1901 F.A. Cup, to this day then only non-Football League club to do so. It would be far from the last trophy to adorn White Hart Lane’s cabinet, though; in total, Tottenham have won 2 League titles, 8 F.A. Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 UEFA Cups and a UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup. Much of Spurs’ success can be attributed to the star players they boasted at the time. In the 60’s, the most successful decade of their history, there was Jimmy Greaves, the highest goalscorer in the history of top-flight English football. And in the 80’s, there was Glenn Hoddle and the Argentinian duo of Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa. In addition to being the first club in the 20th century to win the English league and cup double (1961), Spurs were also the first British club to ever win a European trophy, the 1963 Cup Winners’ Cup, emphatically beating Atletico Madrid 5-1 in the final, with Greaves netting a brace.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Tottenham Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Black Luxury Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
- A3 Deluxe Black Luxury Leather Pictorial – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE and includes a FREE gift box. Includes extensive pictorial sections.
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.