You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Swindon Town through decades of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1926 to the present day
Reacquaint yourself with the history of Swindon Town through newspaper clippings in this personalised Swindon football book. With coverage beginning in 1926, this fine piece of Swindon memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the County Ground and beyond, right up until the present day.
In Swindon Town’s history, there are two great days that stand out above all the rest. The first: 15th March 1969. Second-tier Swindon defeat Arsenal 3-1 at Wembley to lift the League Cup, with Don Rogers grabbing two goals during extra time. The second: 31st May 1993. Three years after Swindon had won the Division Two playoff final, then been denied promotion and instead relegated due to breaking 36 league rules, they were back to do it again, this time against Leicester. After staving off a second half Leicester fight-back, which saw the Foxes come from 3-0 to draw level, a late Paul Bodin penalty sent Glen Hoddle’s men into the Premier League, which would be their first ever season in England’s top flight.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Swindon Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.