You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Swansea City.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1913 to the present day
Relive the history of Swansea City through newspaper clippings in this personalised Swansea City football book. With coverage beginning in 1913, the year of the club’s first season, this magnificent piece of Swansea memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Vetch Field, the Liberty Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
In the middle of the 2002/03 season, the Swans found themselves in a position they’d never been before: rock bottom of the Football League. They would ultimately survive on the final day of the season, clinging to their Football League status by a thread. Miraculously, though, just eight years later, Swansea were in the Premier League, where they would remain for seven seasons, winning the League Cup along the way. However, this miraculous and meteoric ascension was not a one-off, and harked back to an earlier, perhaps even more spectacular turn of fortune in Swansea history. From 1978, John Toshack led the Swans from the Fourth Division to the First via three promotions in just four years. And in their first ever top-flight campaign, Swansea challenged for the title, eventually finishing sixth, and qualifying for Europe.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Swansea Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.