You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Stoke City through decades of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1908 to the present day
Recount the history of Stoke City football club via newspaper clippings in this personalised Stoke City book. With coverage beginning in 1908, this magnificent piece of Stoke City memorabilia guides you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the Victoria Ground to the bet365 Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
The second-oldest football club in the world, Stoke were one of the twelve founding members of the Football League in 1988, a quarter of a decade after the club’s own inception. The club’s sole major trophy to date came in 1972, when they defeated Chelsea 2-1 to lift the League Cup, in a season where they also reached the F.A. Cup semi-final. Stoke’s two most lengthy periods of top-flight stability came in the 1930’s-40’s, when home-grown hero Sir Stanley Matthews fired the side to two 4th place finishes (still their all time-high) and the 60’-70’s, with World-Cup winner Gordon Banks between the goalposts.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Stoke Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and can be customised accordingly. Every personalised book features your recipient’s name and a special certificate message of your choice printed on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also an option.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions provide the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.