You'll love this because...
Revisit the glory days of St Helens with this wonderful newspaper book.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers and a luxurious gift box available
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Now updated with the latest 2018 coverage
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1956 to the present day
Relive the best moments in Saints rugby league history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised St Helens book, now updated with the latest 2018 coverage. With coverage beginning in 1956, the year the club won its first Challenge Cup, this fine piece of St Helens memorabilia takes you through decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from the Totally Wicked Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
Before the inception of the Super League in 1996, St Helens had already won seven league championships in its history, second only to Wigan. However, the club had been without a league title for 21 years, their last triumph coming in the 1974/75 season. But in that inaugural Super League campaign, the Saints would remarkably pip Wigan to the post to be crowned the competition’s first ever champions. They would go on to win it again in three of the subsequent six seasons, and twice thereafter, most recently Super League XIX in 2014. Sandwiched by their last two victories was a period of heartache, as St Helens lost five consecutive Super League finals. In addition to its league success, the club has also captured 12 Challenge Cups and two World Club Challenge trophies.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised St Helens Memorabilia
This St Helens rugby books is available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.