You'll love this because...
You can revisit over a hundred years of Tottenham victories over Arsenal, exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1911 to the present day
Glory, glory Tottenham Hotspur! With this personalised Tottenham vs Arsenal book, you can reminisce about the greatest moments in history of the Arsenal Tottenham rivalry, and revel in some of Spurs’ most satisfying triumphs over their fiercest rivals via authentic newspaper headlines of the time. With coverage beginning in 1911, this excellent piece of Spurs memorabilia guides you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from White Hart Lane, Highbury and the Emirates, right up until the present day.
The North London Derby provides the two most eagerly-anticipated games of the season for Tottenham fans, and, in many cases in history, also the most memorable. Perhaps the two greatest examples of this are 5-0 demolition in 1983, with Chris Hughton bagging a memorable brace, and the 1991 F.A. Cup semi final, when Gazza’s fifth-minute rocket of a free-kick set the wheels in motion for a 3-1 win; Spurs would of course go on the lift the trophy. In recent years Spurs have been almost irrepressible at home in the North London Derby, winning 6 of 9 between 2010 and 2018, and losing just once.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Spurs Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.