You'll love this because...
Revisit the ups and downs of the Six Nations Championships with this newspaper book, through the words of those reporting at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1906 to the present day
Relive all the most memorable moments in Six Nations history through newspaper clippings in this personalised Six Nations book. With coverage beginning in 1905, when the tournament still featured just the four home nations, this exquisite rugby book takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France and Italy, right up until the present day.
Beginning in 1883, the Home Nations Championship was an annual rugby union tournament between England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. It remained this way for 26 years, with each nation claiming their fair share of the spoils. In 1910, France was admitted into the tournament, which was renamed the Five Nations accordingly. It would take until 1954 for France to win the tournament, and 1959 for them to win it outright. In 2000, Italy became the final team added to the new Six Nations Championship, though, as of 2018, they are still yet to win it, collecting 13 wooden spoons in the process. In total, England has won the most championships, with 28 (and another 10 shared), six of which arrived after the tournament became the Six Nations, again the most of any team.
Take a look at the Six Nations Rugby contents 2018 to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Six Nations Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Sports Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event unless specifically stated.