You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Sheffield United through over a century of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1912 to the present day
Recount the history of Sheffield United football club via newspaper clippings in this personalised Sheffield United book. With coverage beginning in 1912, this magnificent Sheffield United gift guides you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Bramall Lane and beyond, right up until the present day.
One of the best teams of the late 19th century, Sheffield United captured their only league title in the 1897/98 season, after finishing second the previous year. Over the next century or so, United would at one point or another win all four professional leagues in England, one of only four teams to ever accomplish such a feat. Indeed, between 1982 and 1990 they were promoted four times and ascended from the fourth tier all the way to the top flight. But arguably Sheffield United’s greatest successes have come not in the league, but the cup. The Blades have lifted the F.A. Cup on four occasions, between 1899 and 1925.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Sheffield United Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and can be customised accordingly. Every personalised book features your recipient’s name and a special certificate message of your choice printed on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also an option.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions provide the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.