You'll love this because...
Through newspaper headlines of the time, you can relive the most memorable moments in the history of the Scotland national team.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1921 to the present day
Relive all the greatest moments of the Scotland national football team through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Scotland Football book. With coverage beginning in the 1921, this fine piece of Scottish football memorabilia guides you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the World Cup, European Championships and more, right up until the present day.
Scotland have played in two European Championships and eight World Cups, most recently in 1998 when they were only narrowly defeated by eventual finalists Brazil in the opening game. Perhaps the greatest moment in Scottish World Cup history was Archie Gemmill’s jinking run and finish against Holland in 1978 to put the Scots within touching distance of the second round; unfortunately they would go out on goal difference. 1967 saw as sweet a day as any for the Tartan Army, as Scotland became the first team to defeat England’s World Cup winners, and at Wembley to boot.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Scotland Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation options, depending on the edition you select. Every book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, our football newspaper editions provide the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in whichever hardback cover you select, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.