You'll love this because...
Relive the exciting history of the Rugby World Cup with newspaper clippings featuring coverage of the historic event as it happened.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1906 to the present day
Relive all the most memorable moments in World Cup history through newspaper clippings in this personalised Rugby World Cup book. With coverage beginning in 1987, the year of the inaugural tournament, this fine piece of Rugby World Cup memorabilia takes you through all eight tournaments, revisiting all the key moments from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Europe, right up until the present day.
After decades of suggestion and speculation, the inception of a Rugby Union World Cup was finally agreed upon by IRFB delegates in 1985. Two years later, the first Rugby World Cup took place, hosted by Australia and New Zealand. The latter would ultimately win the inaugural tournament, defeating France 29-9 in the final. New Zealand would go on to capture the Webb Ellis Cup twice more, becoming the first team the win the trophy three times, while France would fall short again in two more finals. Australia won the first of their two World Cups in 1991 with a win over England in England, with the exact opposite result occurring in the 2003 final, as England avenged the defeat on Australia soil. The other World Cup champion to date is South Africa, which has won the trophy twice, in 1995 and 2007.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised World Cup Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Sports Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event unless specifically stated.