You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Reading FC.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1912 to the present day
Relive the history of Reading football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Reading football book. With coverage beginning in 1912, this fine piece of Reading football memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Elm Park, the Madejski and beyond, right up until the present day.
Reading hold two particularly impressive records. First, the most consecutive wins to start a season: 13, in the 1985/86 Division Three campaign; and second, the most points accumulated in any professional league season: 106 in the 2005/06 Championship. The latter is particularly noteworthy, as it also signalled Reading’s promotion to the top flight of English football for the first time ever, having been denied access in 1995 despite finishing runners-up in the second tier, a cruel result of the streamlining of the Premier League from 22 teams to 20. Reading would defy the odds and finish 8th in their first top flight season, thanks in part to the impressive performances of Leroy Lita, Kevin Doyle, Steve Sidwell, Nicky Shorey and James Harper.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Reading Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special certificate message of your choice printed on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also an option.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.