You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Rangers history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1919 to the present day
Follow follow! Relive the history of Rangers football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Rangers book. With coverage beginning in 1919, this magnificent piece of Rangers memorabilia guides you through almost a century of key moments in the illustrious history of the Ibrox side, right up until the present day.
There isn’t a single club in world football that has won more league titles than Glasgow Rangers. With 54 championships, almost half of the number that have been available to win, it’s difficult to select a particular high point. But there have been perhaps two periods where the Gers were most dominant. The first would be the space between the two World Wars; during those 22 years, Rangers won the title an incredible 16 times, thanks in no small part to Jimmy Smith, Dougie Gray, and manager Bill Struth, who led the club for 34 years. Then, at the end of the century, managed first by Graeme Souness and then Walter Smith, and with Ally McCoist leading the line, Rangers won 9 straight titles between 1989 and 1997, equalling the all-time record for consecutive championships won.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Rangers Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
- The wonderful new Rangers Deluxe Black Leather Pictorial Football Book edition features colour photographs throughout the book, placing emphasis on some of the team’s more recent achievements as well as those from back in the day. Explore the history of Rangers Football Club with this collection of colour and black and white photographs highlighting key moments in the history of the team.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.