You can check the delivery times for your location by choosing from the country options below. Once you’ve chosen and personalised your book, the actual delivery time will be shown during checkout. Every book is made to order, so the time to make, personalise and bind the book by hand is factored into the delivery time.
Select the location you would like to ship to:
The delivery times shown here are based on ordering now, and will also be calculated during checkout when you place the order.
Once you have placed your order you can track it via our Track my order facility. Just enter your details and track your parcel!
You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Rangers history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Now including the 2021/22 season
- Personalise with any Name and Message
- Handbound hardback covers with more than 150 pages of newspaper content
- A3 and A4 editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box for long-term protection
- Updated to include the 2020/21 Premiership title win
Follow follow! Relive the history of Rangers football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Rangers book. With coverage beginning in 1919, this magnificent piece of Rangers memorabilia guides you through almost a century of key moments in the illustrious history of the Ibrox side, right up until the present day. Now includes Rangers 2-0 triumph over Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final in May 2022.
There isn’t a single club in world football that has won more league titles than Glasgow Rangers. With 55 championships, almost half of the number that have been available to win, it’s difficult to select a particular high point. But there have been perhaps two periods where the Gers were most dominant. The first would be the space between the two World Wars; during those 22 years, Rangers won the title an incredible 16 times, thanks in no small part to Jimmy Smith, Dougie Gray, and manager Bill Struth, who led the club for 34 years. Then, at the end of the century, managed first by Graeme Souness and then Walter Smith, and with Ally McCoist leading the line, Rangers won 9 straight titles between 1989 and 1997, equalling the all-time record for consecutive championships won.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Rangers Book
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available for long-term protection.
Football Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Hardback – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Blue Luxury Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
- A3 Deluxe Black Luxury Leather Pictorial – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE and includes a FREE gift box, keeping your item safe for the future. Includes extensive pictorial sections.
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.
When entering your personalisation, please note that accents, emojis and other symbols can’t be used as our system doesn’t support these. Make sure to double check your spelling!
🌲 Our books are made from responsibly sourced paper from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper manufacturers. 🌎