You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Preston North End through over a century of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1913 to the present day
Relive the history of Preston North End through newspaper clippings in this personalised Preston football book. With coverage beginning in 1913, the year they won promotion back to the First Division, this magnificent piece of vintage Preston memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Deepdale and beyond, right up until the present day.
Arsenal’s 2004 side may hold the moniker of “The Invincibles” today, but over a century ago there was another side that managed to play an entire top flight season without losing a game: Preston North End. Preston’s championship-winning 1888/89 season, the very first official Football League season, was even more remarkable on account of the fact that they also went unbeaten in the F.A. Cup, lifting the trophy without even conceding a single goal along the way. Preston retained the Division One title the next season, before finishing runners-up in the following three. To this end, it is without much argument that Preston can be considered the first ever real superpower of British football. Preston won a second F.A. Cup in 1938, and the following decade saw the debut of one of the legends of English football, Sir Tom Finney, a Preston lad who remained at Deepdale for his entire career.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Preston Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.