You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Plymouth Argyle.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1929 to the present day
We’re on our way! Revisit the history of Plymouth Argyle through newspaper clippings in this personalised Plymouth football book. With coverage beginning in 1929, this fine piece of Plymouth memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Home Park and beyond, right up until the present day.
In the 1920’s, Plymouth Argyle were truly British football’s nearly men. Argyle finished runners-up in the Third Division South a remarkable six seasons in a row, at a time when only the winners earned promotion. The hoodoo would finally be broken in 1929/30, as Plymouth won the division and entered England’s Second Division, where they would remain for twenty years. For the majority of their existence, Plymouth can be described as something of a yo-yo club. Indeed, since the Second World War, they have been promoted or relegated seventeen times.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Plymouth Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.