You'll love this because...
Experience the highlights of the Wigan Warriors through newspaper articles from the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers and a luxurious gift box available
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Now updated with the latest 2018 coverage
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1929 to the present day
Relive the best moments in Wigan rugby history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Wigan Warriors book, now updated with the latest coverage from 2018. With coverage beginning in 1929, the year the club won its second Challenge Cup, this fine piece of Wigan Warriors memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, showcasing a host of special moments from the DW Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
The most successful club in the history of English rugby league, Wigan Warriors have won 21 league titles, 19 Challenge Cups and 4 World Club Challenge trophies. The club holds the incredible distinction of having won trophies in all but two decades since the start of the 20th century. Perhaps their greatest period of dominance, though, was in the late 80s and early 90s, where they won seven consecutive league titles and eight consecutive Challenge Cups; these successes overlapped to create six straight double-winning seasons between 1990 and 1995.
To see which historic moments are captured, you can view the contents here.
Your Personalised Wigan Memorabilia
This Wigan Warriors book comes in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.