You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings from the past, you can relive the wonderful history of the Welsh Rugby Union team.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1905 to the present day
Relive the history of the Wales national Rugby Union team through newspaper clippings in this personalised Welsh Rugby book. With coverage beginning in 1905, with Wales winning the Home Nations championship, this timeless piece of Welsh rugby memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the National Stadium at Cardiff Arms Park and the Millennium Stadium, right up until the present day.
In total, Wales have won 7 outright Home Nations titles, 15 outright Five Nations and four Six Nations, most recently in 2013. Wales’ best performance in the Rugby World Cup came in the inaugural 1987 tournament, when they finished in 3rd place. They would go on to host the tournament in 1999, losing in the quarter-finals to eventual winners Australia. In 2004, Wales recorded their biggest ever win with a 98-0 demolition of Japan, and a year later they registered their first ever Six Nations Grand Slam, a feat they repeated in 2008 and 2012.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Wales Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Red Leather Cover – This premium red cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Sports Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event or team unless specifically stated.