You'll love this because...
Take a trip down memory lane and revisit all the high points and low points of the Wasps history with a wonderful newspaper book.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1996 to the present day
Relive the best moments in Waspies history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Wasps book. With coverage beginning in 1996, this fine piece of Wasps memorabilia takes you through three decades of history.
One of only four teams to have played in every Premiership season, the greatest period of Wasps’ history came in the noughties, led by Lawrence Dallaglio. Immediately after the Premiership changed from a straight league to a playoff format ahead of the 2002/03 season, Wasps won three titles in a row, adding to their previous two from the 89/90 and 96/97 campaigns. Wasps would go on to win their sixth title in 2008, but not before capturing two Heineken Cups and their third Anglo-Welsh Cup. In 2014, Wasps dropped their “London” prefix and relocated to Coventry to play at the Ricoh Arena.
Your Personalised Wasps Memorabilia
Our rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
• Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
• Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
• Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards). The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.