You'll love this because...
You can recount all the tries and trophies in the history of Warrington Wolves rugby, exactly as they appeared in newspaper articles at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers and a luxurious gift box available
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Now updated with the latest 2018 coverage
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1988 to the present day
Relive the best moments in Wolves rugby history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Warrington Wolves book, now updated with the latest 2018 coverage from the year. With coverage beginning in 1950, the year the club won its third Challenge Cup, this fine piece of Warrington rugby memorabilia takes you through decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from the Halliwell Jones Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
The most successful period in Warrington rugby league history came in the late 1940s to early 50s, as the club won three league championships and two Challenge Cups over the space of eight years. They also dominated the RFL Lancashire League during this time, fighting off Wigan and St Helens to win six titles in nine years between 1948 and 1956. In recent times, Warrington has become the Super League’s nearly men, reaching three finals in the last six years, without success.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Warrington Memorabilia
Our rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
In addition to the black and white original reprinted reports, we provide the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.