You'll love this because...
Return to the Saracens’ best days with this newspaper book reporting on their achievements as they occurred.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- A4 and A3 editions available with colour pages from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1996 to the present day
After struggling to stay afloat financially in the 1990s, Saracens’ success has truly arrived over the last decade. Twice runners-up, it was third time lucky for the Wolf Pack in the 2010/11 Premiership, defeating league winners Leicester Tigers 22-18 in the final. Saracens would go on to win the Premiership three times in four years from 2015, asserting themselves as the current dominating force in English rugby. This was only compounded by their outstanding performances on the continent, winning back-to-back European Champions Cups in 2016 and 2017.
See the contents here.
Your Personalised Saracens Memorabilia
This Saracens book is available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Black Luxury Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.