You'll love this because...
Return to the Saracens’ best days with this newspaper book reporting on their achievements as they occurred.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1996 to the present day
After struggling to stay afloat financially in the 1990s, Saracens’ success has truly arrived over the last decade. Twice runners-up, it was third time lucky for the Wolf Pack in the 2010/11 Premiership, defeating league winners Leicester Tigers 22-18 in the final. Saracens would go on to win the Premiership three times in four years from 2015, asserting themselves as the current dominating force in English rugby. This was only compounded by their outstanding performances on the continent, winning back-to-back European Champions Cups in 2016 and 2017.
Your Personalised Saracens Memorabilia
This Saracens book is available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.