You'll love this because...
Revisit some of the Northampton Saints best moments with these newspaper articles from the glory days.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1997 to the present day
Relive the best moments in Jimmies history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Northampton Saints book.
Winners of the 2009/10 Anglo-Welsh Cup, and twice winners of the European Challenge Cup, two days in Northampton rugby history stand high above any other. The first occurred on 27th May 2000, just four years after their promotion back to the Premiership. Northampton defeated Munster 9-8 to lift the Heineken Cup at Twickenham, their first ever major trophy. It would take fourteen years to match that success in the domestic league, but finally, on 31st May 2014, a year after losing in their first ever Premiership Final, Saints defeated league champions Saracens after extra time to lift the Premiership Rugby trophy.
Your Personalised Saints Memorabilia
Our rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.