You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Cardiff City football club.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from the 1921 to the present day
Revisit the key moments in the history of Cardiff City football club with this Cardiff City personalised gift. With coverage beginning in 1921, the year of the club’s first season in the Football League, this fine piece of Cardiff football memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, including all of the major moments from Ninian Park, the Cardiff City stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
To this day, Cardiff City remains the only team situated outside of England to have won the F.A. Cup, beating Arsenal by a goal to nil at Wembley in 1927. This would be the first of three F.A. Cup finals, the following two taking place in the 21st century. Cardiff can also boast 22 Welsh Cup trophies, the most recent coming in 1993. Controversy engulfed the club in 2012 when new owner Vincent Tan changed the club’s colours from Blue to Red, and the club crest from a bluebird to a Welsh dragon. After three years of supporter unrest, Tan reversed the decision in an effort to unite the club, which seemingly proved successful as Cardiff gained promotion to the Premier League again in 2018.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Cardiff City Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and offer multiple personalisation options. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, our football editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.