You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1908 to the present day
Relive the history of the Seagulls through newspaper clippings in this personalised Brighton football gift. With coverage beginning in 1908, two years before the club captured the 1910 Charity Shield, this fine piece of Brighton and Hove Albion memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the Goldstone Ground, the Withdean and the Amex, right up until the present day.
The most successful period in Brighton history came under Alan Mullery’s management, as in 1979 the former England international guided Albion into the First Division, where they would stay for four years. In the last of those years, Brighton reached their only F.A. Cup final, narrowly missing out to Manchester United in a 2-2 draw, before ultimately falling in the replay. After three and a half decades in the wilderness, Brighton finally returned to the top flight in 2017 thanks to the management of Chris Hughton and the performances of Championship Player of the Season Anthony Knockaert.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Brighton Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special certificate message of your choice printed on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also an option.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.