You'll love this because...
You can recount the highs and lows of the Bradford Bulls history as they were reported on at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1947 to the present day
With coverage beginning in 1947, the year the club won its second Challenge Cup, this fine piece of Bradford Bulls memorabilia takes you through decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from the Odsal Stadium and beyond, right up until the present day.
A large part of Bradford’s historical rugby success can be pinpointed to two specific eras. First, the 1940s, during which the Bulls won three Challenge Cups and five RFL Yorkshire Cups. And second, the turn of the century, when they won their first Super League in 1997 to add to their two previous league championships: back-to-back victories in 1980 and 1981. Shortly after, the Bulls would reach five straight Super League finals between 2001 and 2005, winning in the three odd years. They also captured three World Club Challenge trophies in ’02, ’04 and ’06.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Bradford Memorabilia
This Bradford rugby book is available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.