You'll love this because...
Through newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Birmingham City football club.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from the 1905 to the present day
Keep right on! Relive the history of Birmingham City football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Birmingham City history book. With coverage beginning in 1905, the year Small Heath FC became Birmingham, this exciting piece of Blues football memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from St. Andrews and beyond, right up until the present day.
The two most fruitful periods of Birmingham’s history bookmarked the Second World War. Pre-war, the team played eighteen consecutive seasons in the top flight, also reaching an F.A. Cup final in 1931. In the 1950’s, the Blues registered their highest ever league position of 6th and reached a second F.A. Cup final. Then, in the 60’s, they became the first English club to ever play in a European competition, finishing runners-up in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup twice in a row, falling to Barcelona and Roma consecutively. Silverware would finally follow two years later, as they defeated fierce rivals Aston Villa to capture the 1963 League Cup, a trophy they would win again in 2011 following a shock 2-1 victory against Arsenal.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Birmingham City Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and can be customised at will. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also an option.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.