You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Nottingham Forest through over a century of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1908 to the present day
Reacquaint yourself with the history of Nottingham Forest football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Nottingham Forest book. With coverage beginning in 1908, the year after they won promotion back to the First Division, this fine piece of Forest memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the City Ground and beyond, right up until the present day.
When Brian Clough took over at Nottingham Forest in January 1975, they were languishing in 13th place in the Second Division, and he was coming off the back of being sacked by Leeds United after just 44 days in charge. What happened next was nothing short of a miracle. In 1977, Forest were promoted to the First Division. In 1978, Forest won the First Division at the first time of asking. In 1979, Forest won the European Cup in their first time ever taking part in it. And in 1980, they successfully defended the European Cup, to this day being one of only nine sides to ever do so. Clough also won four League Cups in his time in charge at the City Ground, immortalising himself and his team of underdogs in the hearts of minds of not just Nottingham Forest supporters, but football fans the whole world over.
Take a look at the contents to see which historical moments are captured.
Your Personalised Nottingham Forest Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
- The incredible Nottingham Forest Deluxe Black Leather Pictorial Football Book version features colour photographs throughout, bringing the history of the team towards the present.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.