You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Norwich City football club.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1908 to the present day
On the ball, City! Reacquaint yourself with the history of Norwich City football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Norwich City book. With coverage beginning in 1908, the year they relocated from Newmarket Road, this magnificent Norwich football gift takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Carrow Road and beyond, right up until the present day.
Norwich’s first piece of silverware was the 1962 League Cup, a particularly impressive feat seeing as the club were not even in the First Division, and indeed never had been. That would come a decade later, as Ron Saunders finally led the Canaries to the top flight. Three more League Cup finals followed in the next 12 years, with one success, the 1-0 win over Sunderland in 1985. A year later, Norwich won promotion back to the top flight at the first time of asking, ushering in perhaps the greatest period of their history. With players such as Ruel Fox, Efan Ekoku and Mark Robins leading the charge, the team stayed in the top tier for nine years, finishing as high as third in the inaugural Premier League season. This led to Europe, where the Canaries made history by being the first ever British club to beat Bayern Munich on their own patch.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Norwich Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.