You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Millwall.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1909 to the present day
Relive the history of Millwall football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Millwall book. With coverage beginning in 1909, the year they won the Western League, this magnificent piece of Millwall memorabilia guides you through over a century of key moments from The Den and beyond, right up until the present day.
Arguably the highlight of recent Millwall history was winning promotion to the First Division for the 1988/89 season. Under John Docherty, and with Teddy Sheringham and Tony Cascarino firing on all cylinders, the Lions occupied a top-half place for the entirety of the season, eventually finishing tenth. In 2004, player-manager Dennis Wise led the Lions to the F.A. Cup final, the first non-top flight club in 13 years to get that far, eventually losing to a Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy-inspired Manchester United. European football followed for the first time in Millwall’s then-119 year history.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Millwall Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in blue, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.