You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Manchester United history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1909 to the present day
Glory, glory Man United! Relive the history of Manchester United football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Manchester United book. With coverage beginning in 1909, the year of their first ever F.A. Cup, this fine piece of United memorabilia guides you through the decades, revisiting all the key moments in the illustrious history of the Old Trafford side, right up until the present day.
The most successful side in British football history, Manchester United have won a record 20 League titles, as well as 12 F.A. Cups and 5 League Cups. The two most notable periods of United dominance are inextricably linked to their two most famous managers: Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson. Busby’s Babes featured possibly the greatest forward line in British football history, the “United Trinity” of George Best, Denis Law and Bobby Charlton, who scored 665 goals between them and fired United to their first ever European Cup in 1968. Alex Ferguson’s United side, full with the class of ’92 (Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Butt and the Neville brothers), dominated the Premier League right from the off, winning seven of the first nine titles from 1992/93 onwards, and most memorably stampeding to an historic league, cup and European treble in 1999, clinched thanks to two injury time set-piece goals in the most dramatic Champions League final ever.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Manchester United Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
- The new Man United Deluxe Black Leather Pictorial Football Book features sections of fantastic colour photos highlighting some of the team’s best moments in recent years.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.