You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings, you can relive the history of Luton Town.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1931 to the present day
Relive the history of Luton Town FC through newspaper clippings in this personalised Luton Town football book. With coverage beginning in 1931, this magnificent piece of vintage Luton memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Kenilworth Road and beyond, right up until the present day.
The greatest periods in Luton Town history can be pinpointed during two decades: the 1950’s and the 1980’s. In the 50’s, led by the club’s all time record goalscorer Gordon Turner, all-time appearance record-holder Bob Morton, and Syd Owen, who was voted the 1959 FWA Footballer of the Year while at the club, Luton gained promotion to the top flight for the first time ever, going on to finish as high as 8th in 1957/58, and reaching the F.A. Cup final the following year. In the 80’s, John Moore led the Hatters to their highest-ever league position of 7th in 1986/87, after which Ray Harford took them to two consecutive League Cup finals, winning the first in a memorable encounter with Arsenal thanks to two goals in the last ten minutes.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Luton Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.