You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Liverpool’s European history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- The best articles from Liverpool’s European successes
- Add a name and special message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Iconic images from the team’s history on the continent
- Luxury gift box available to complete the gift
Relive the European history of Liverpool football club through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised Liverpool in Europe book. With coverage beginning in 1964, the year of the club’s first ever game in the European Cup, this fine piece of Liverpool memorabilia guides you through the decades, revisiting all the key moments from the European Cup to the UEFA Cup, right up until the present day.
Liverpool have collected eleven major trophies on the continent, more than any other British club: 5 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups and 3 Super Cups, all of which are featured in this book. Seven of those trophies actually came between 1973 and 1984, while the other four came between 2001 and 2005. Perhaps the greatest feat was winning back-to-back European Cups in 1977 and 78, the first British club to ever do so. But the club’s most memorable European night was probably in Istanbul in 2005. The Reds found themselves 3-0 down at half-time to a rampant A.C. Milan side, but fought back thanks to goals from Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Vladimir Smicer, before Jerzy Dudek performed heroics in the shootout, saving two penalties.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Liverpool Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.