You'll love this because...
This newspaper book exhibits the Leicester Tigers most proud moments through newspaper articles written at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1993 to the present day
With coverage beginning in 1993, the year they won the Pilkington Cup, this fine piece of Leicester Tigers memorabilia takes you through three decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from Welford Road and beyond, right up until the present day.
The most successful team in Premiership Rugby history, Leicester Tigers have been champions of England’s top division an unprecedented ten times, beginning with their triumph in the inaugural Premiership season of 1987/88. From 1999 to 2002, immediately before the league changed to a playoff format, Tigers won four straight titles in a row, a feat that hasn’t been replicated by any club since. From 2005 to 2013, Leicester Tigers were undoubtedly the most dominant force in English rugby union, reaching nine consecutive Premiership Finals, and winning four. Tigers’ trophy cabinet also boasts 8 Anglo-Welsh Cups and two Heineken Cups, which they won back-to-back in 2001 and 2002, to first team to ever do so.
Your Personalised Tigers Memorabilia
Our rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.