You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Leeds United history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1920 to the present day
Glory glory Leeds United! Relive the history of the Whites through newspaper clippings in this personalised Leeds United newspaper headlines book. With coverage beginning in 1920, the year they were elected to the Football League, this magnificent piece of vintage Leeds United memorabilia takes you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Elland Road and beyond, right up until the present day.
Throughout the 60s and 70s, there was no side more feared than Don Revie’s Leeds United. With a midfield partnership of Billy Bremner and Johnny Giles, Leeds ascended from second tier obscurity to champions of England in just five years, finishing runners-up immediately after their 1964 promotion, and ultimately topping Division One at the end of the 1968/69 campaign. Revie would lead his side to another league title in 1974, as well as four further second-place finishes, a League Cup, and four F.A. Cup finals, winning the 1972 trophy thanks to a single Allan Clarke goal against Arsenal. Leeds would win the league again, the last before the newly-established Premiership, under Howard Wilkinson in 1992. At the turn of the century, Leeds were consistently one of the top sides in the country, topped off by a memorable run to the Champions League semi-finals in 2001.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Leeds United Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.