You'll love this because...
You can relive the music of the 1980s, from Adam Ant to Whitney Houston.
- Personalise the cover with any name
- Incredible newspaper coverage of the biggest music stars of the 80s
- Presented in a premium handbound embossed cover
- Made from newspaper headlines from 1980 onwards
- Also available in a premium gift box, the edition is tabloid size (31 x 38cm)
Whether you were an Uptown Girl or working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, the 1980s was a decade defined by its instantly recognisable soundtrack. Through photographs and newspaper headlines, the History of 1980s Music book takes you back through the key musical moments of the decade that brought us Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue and Frankie Goes to Hollywood, as well as the inception of MTV Musical Television, bringing forth an era in which video would progressively kill the radio star. Personalise your book with a name and message. Add a luxury gift box to make this the perfect present for lovers of power ballads and new wave alike.
How to Personalise the History of 1980s Music Book
Personalise your gift with the name of the recipient, to be embossed onto the front cover of the book. Also add a special message on the inside title page.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.