You'll love this because...
You can relive the music of the 1960s, from Adam Faith to the Yardbirds.
- Personalise the cover with any name
- Incredible newspaper coverage of the biggest music stars of the 60s
- Presented in a premium handbound embossed cover
- Made from newspaper headlines from 1960 onwards
- Also available in a premium gift box, the edition is tabloid size (31 x 38cm)
The History of 1960s Music takes you on a photographic trip down memory lane via Penny Lane, and every psychedelic corner in between. Relive the key musical moments of the decade that brought us Bob Dylan, the Beatles and the Supremes, as well as a whole host of other legendary artists that are now synonymous with the flower power, free love and civil rights movements which defined the swinging sixties. Personalise your book with a name and message. Add a luxury gift box to make this the perfect present for lovers of rock n’ roll and bubblegum pop alike.
How to Personalise The History of 1960s Music Book
Personalise your book with the recipient’s name, which will be embossed onto the cover. Also add a special message to feature on the title page inside the book.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.