You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Hibernian through decades of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1921 to the present day
Relive the history of Hibernian football club through newspaper clippings in this personalised Hibs football book. With coverage beginning in 1921, this magnificent piece of vintage Hibs memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Easter Road and beyond, right up until the present day.
After capturing their second Scottish Cup in 1902, and their first league championship a year later, Hibernian would face 46 years without a trophy, until the emergence of the so-called “Famous Five” forward line: Smith, Johnstone, Reilly, Turnbull and Ormond. From then on, Hibs would win three league championships in five years between 1948 and 1952. Four years later, Hibs took part in the first ever European Cup competition, incredibly making it all the way to the semi-final to rub shoulders with Real Madrid, A.C. Milan and Stade Reims, with the latter ultimately knocking them out over two legs. Hibs’ most recent success came in 2016, as they defeated Rangers 3-2 thanks to an injury-time David Gray goal to lift the Scottish Cup for the third time.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Hibernian Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is also the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.