You'll love this because...
You can relive the history of Hearts through decades of newspaper headlines.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1920 to the present day
Reacquaint yourself with the history of Hearts football club through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Hearts book. With coverage beginning in 1920, this fine piece of Heart of Midlothian memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Tynecastle and beyond, right up until the present day.
In their 144-year history, Hearts have won 4 league titles, 8 Scottish Cups and 4 Scottish League Cups. Two of their league victories and two of their Scottish Cups arrived at the end of the 19th century. It would take over half a century for Hearts to capture the league again, this time under Tommy Walker, whose appointment heralded the most successful period in the club’s history. Two years after that long-awaited league win in 1958, Hearts would top Scotland’s first division again, this time claiming the League Cup in the same season, which to this day remains the only Scottish league and League Cup double by a club outside of the Old Firm. Hearts’ most recent success was in 2012, as they decimated arch rivals Hibs 5-1 to take home the Scottish Cup.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Hearts Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, these editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you pick, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.