You'll love this because...
Explore the Harlequins history with newspaper articles reporting on some of their best moments as they happened.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1988 to the present day
With coverage beginning in 1988, the year the club won the John Player Cup, this fine piece of Harlequins memorabilia takes you through four decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from Twickenham Stoop and beyond, right up until the present day.
Three-time winners of the Anglo-Welsh Cup, the greatest day of Harlequins’ history occurred on 26th May 2012, just seven years after their relegation from the top division. After winning the league, Quins faced Leicester Tigers, champions in three of the last five seasons, in the Premiership Final. Harlequins emerged victorious, thanks to tries from Tom Williams and captain Chris Robshaw. Harlequins have also captured three European Rugby Challenge Cups, more than any other team in the competition’s history.
Your Personalised Harlequins Memorabilia
Our Harlequins book is available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.