You'll love this because...
You can experience historical events, as they happened, in a truly unique and insightful way; you can view events through the lens of those who were there.
- Commemorate a decade of your choice with a unique view into the past
- Contains more than 100 stories carefully reproduced from the Daily Mirror
- Bound in a plush A4 glossy cover with five intriguing decades from 1930s to 1990s
- Includes, headlines, advertisements, showing an unparalleled picture of the past
- Add a luxury gift box for a thoughtful finishing touch
Have you ever wanted to peer through a window into history? Have you ever wondered how major events were reported at the time they occurred? Do you wish you’d lived through the 60s? With this wonderful decade book, now you can. Newspapers tell history in a truly unique way. Newspapers capture a moment in time. Relive significant historical moments—such as the moon landing or the Queen’s coronation—and lose yourself in dynamic British reporting. Ignite your passion for modern history, or rekindle fond memories, with this newspaper decade book.
An intriguing glimpse into the past, as reported in the British tabloid press at the time, this book is complete with headlines and advertisements, which tell a story of shifting attitudes. Buy this book for a friend or loved one to celebrate their passion for journalism, history or to mark a special occasion, like a wedding or birthday. Choose from five momentous decades, which saw huge shifts in social attitudes, and recreate historical movements and events. Select your decade of choice at the personalisation stage.
How to Personalise the Hardback Decade Book
Personalise this newspaper book with any decade. There is no option to personalise the cover with a name.
All books are bound in a stylish A4 glossy cover.