You'll love this because...
This book allows you to revisit all the greatest days in the Gloucester history as reported by the press.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1996 to the present day
Relive the best moments in the Cherry and Whites’ history through newspaper clippings of the time in this personalised Gloucester rugby book. With coverage beginning in 1996, this great Gloucester memorabilia takes you through three decades of history, showcasing a host of special moments from Kingsholm Stadium and beyond, with colour images from 2006, chronicling the illustrious history right up until the present day.
One of only four teams to have played in every Premiership season, Gloucester has so often been the bridesmaid but never the bride in Premiership Rugby. Three times league winners, they have on each occasion failed to carry their dominance over to the playoffs, losing once in the semis and twice in the final, both times by large margins. They have, however, enjoyed better luck in cup competition, capturing the Anglo-Welsh Cup five times, and the European Challenge Cup twice, the 2015 trophy becoming their latest piece of silverware.
Your Personalised Gloucester Memorabilia
Our rugby books are available in a variety of covers and are customised by adding a recipient’s name, along with a special message of your choice, to a certificate on the opening title page. You can also have this name embossed onto the book’s front cover. A luxury gift box is also an optional extra.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Rugby Book Cover Options
Each rugby book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Black Leather Cover – This premium black cover edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards.) The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Rugby Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any rugby club unless specifically stated.