You'll love this because...
You can recount the key events in Rangers’ European history exactly as they appeared in print at the time.
- The best articles from Rangers’ European successes
- Add a name and special message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Iconic images from the team’s history on the continent
- Luxury gift box available to complete the gift
Relive the European history of Rangers football club through newspaper headlines of the time with this personalised Rangers in Europe book. With coverage beginning in 1956, this magnificent piece of Rangers memorabilia guides you through over a century of key moments from the Cup Winners’ Cup to the UEFA Cup, right up until the present day.
Rangers’ greatest night in Europe came on 24th May 1972. Having lost in the final of the Cup Winners’ Cup twice already, the Gers made it third time lucky with a 3-2 win over Dynamo Moscow, with Colin Stein netting the opener and Willie Johnston adding a brace. In more recent memory, Rangers made it all the way to UEFA Cup final in 2008, knocking out Werder Bremen, Sporting and Fiorentina en route to a showdown with Zenit St. Petersburg.
To see which historic moments are featured, you can view the contents here.
Your Personalised Rangers Memorabilia
Our books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition you select. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Along with the black and white reprinted reports, all editions include colour pages, where available from 2006 onwards:
- A4 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Brown Leatherette – Any name can be embossed on the cover for £5.
- A3 Cover in Blue Luxury Leather – Any name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.