You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings from the past, you can relive the exhilarating history of Formula One
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1958 to 2018
Revisit the greatest Grand Prix races in history through newspaper clippings in this personalised Formula One book, now updated with Lewis Hamilton’s 2018 Championship at Grand Prix in Mexico. With coverage beginning in 1958, the year Mike Hawthorn became the first ever World Drivers’ Champion, this timeless F1 gift takes you through decades of Formula One history, revisiting all the key moments from Monza, Montreal, Monte Carlo and more, right up until 2018.
Beginning in 1950, the early years of Formula One belonged to drivers from Italy and Argentina in the Italian vehicles of Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Ferrari. That was until Mike Hawthorn’s 1958 championship ushered in a period of British and Australian dominance, with Jack Brabham, Jim Clark and Graham Hill all winning multiple titles during the next decade. The 1970s brought Jackie Stewart and the Austrian Niki Lauda, who won three championships apiece, before a spell of French and Brazilian success, courtesy of Alain Prost, Nelson Piquet and Ayrton Senna, who won ten championships between them from 1981 to 1993, before the latter tragically lost his life in a crash at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix. Around the turn of the century, Michael Schumacher became the most successful driver of all time by winning seven Driver’s Championships, including five-in-a-row from 2000 to 2004 while racing for Ferrari. His fellow countryman Sebastian Vettel almost matched the feat a few years later, capturing four straight, but was denied a fifth by Lewis Hamilton, his second of four championships to date.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Formula One Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in three leather covers; red, black and blue, the editions include colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Sports Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event unless specifically stated.