You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings from the past, you can relive the extensive history of the England international cricket team.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1905 to the present day
Relive the history of cricket on the international stage through newspaper clippings in this personalised English Cricket book. With coverage beginning in 1905, this timeless piece of cricket memorabilia takes you back over a century, revisiting all the key moments from Lord’s, Edgbaston, The Oval and beyond, right up until the present day.
Despite the first record of an England national cricket team stretching back as far as 1739, success on the world stage has proven elusive for the most part. Often the bridesmaids, England have been runners-up at the Cricket World Cup three times, in 1979, 1987 and 1992, and in the ICC Champions Trophy in 2004 and 2013. Still, there have been some great moments along the way. In 1938, England hit 903 runs in a Test match against Australia, with 364 of them coming from Len Hutton, both records which stand to this day. The team’s highest One-Day tally came a lot more recently, as they went 444/3 from 50 overs against Pakistan in 2016. And in 2005, England registered perhaps their most famous Ashes victory, as Messrs Flintoff, Pietersen, Vaughan, Trescothick and Strauss, along with numerous others, combined to put an end to almost twenty years of Australian dominance.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Cricket Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in three leather covers; red, black and blue, the editions include colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Sports Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event unless specifically stated.