You'll love this because...
From Hurst’s hat-trick to Gazza’s tears, you can relive the most memorable moments in the history of the England national team.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1905 to the present day
Relive all the greatest moments of the England national football team through newspaper headlines of the time in this personalised English Football book. With coverage beginning in the 1905, this fine piece of Three Lions memorabilia guides you through over a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from the World Cup, European Championships and more, right up until the present day.
It goes without saying that the high point of the English national football team came in 1966, the year the nation both hosted and won the FIFA World Cup. The final against West Germany, in which a Geoff Hurst hat-trick and a debatably generous Russian linesman led England to a 4-2 victory, has been replayed and relived over and over again, but never loses its appeal. The closest the Three Lions have come to lifting the trophy since was in 1990 in Italy, when Paul Gascoigne’s tears ushered in the birth of an idol for not just England, but the entire world. In 1996, England hosted the European Championships, with the exact same result as six years earlier: a defeat to Germany on penalties. But they would have their revenge in the sweetest way possible in 2001, smashing the Germans 5-1 on their own turf in a World Cup qualifier.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised England Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation options, depending on the edition you select. Every book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A luxury gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, our football newspaper editions provide the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in whichever hardback cover you select, and printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in red, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.