You'll love this because...
Dundee United Newspaper Headlines Book
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1925 to the present day
Revisit the history of Dundee United through newspaper clippings in this personalised Dundee United book. With coverage beginning in 1925, this fine piece of Dundee United memorabilia takes you through almost a century of history, revisiting all the key moments from Tannadice Park and beyond, right up until the present day.
Without question, the golden period of Dundee United football came in the 1980’s. United ushered in the decade in style, winning their first Scottish League Cup in December 1979. The Tangerines would reach a further three League Cup finals in the 80’s, winning one, as well as four Scottish Cup finals. Second place would be a familiar feeling in Europe, too, as United finished runners-up to Göteborg in the 1987 UEFA Cup. But in 1983, Dundee United would reach the summit of Scottish football in the most satisfying manner possible, beating local rivals Dundee on the final day of the season to snatch the league title from Celtic by a single point, the first Scottish championship in the club’s history.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured
Your Personalised Dundee United Memorabilia
Our football books are available in a variety of covers and personalisation, depending on the edition. Each book features the recipient’s name and a message printed on a certificate on the opening title page. A gift box is also available.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Football Book Cover Options
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, the editions have the option to include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound by hand by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for FREE. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in black, this edition includes colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s Name is especially embossed on the cover for FREE and it comes with a FREE luxury gift box.
These fantastic books are Tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our Personalised Football Books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any football club unless specifically stated.