You'll love this because...
Via newspaper clippings from the past, you can reacquaint yourself with the history of British cycling.
- Personalise with any name and message
- Handbound hardback covers
- Tabloid size editions with colour pages available from 2006 onwards
- Option to present in a luxurious gift box
- Incredible newspaper coverage from 1992 to the present day
Relive the history of British cycling through newspaper clippings in this personalised cycling history book. With coverage beginning in 1992, the year of Chris Boardman’s Olympic gold medal, this timeless cycling book takes you through three decades of history, revisiting all the key moments from the Olympics, the Tour de France and many more, right up until the present day. Now updated with Simon Yates’ triumph at la Vuelta Espana, including first-hand interviews, photographs and extensive coverage on the British cyclist’s victory.
Since Chris Boardman, a 23-year-old out-of-work carpenter from the Wirral, left Barcelona in 1992 as Olympic Champion, Britain’s first cycling gold medal since 1920, the fortunes of British cyclists have increased dramatically. Relive the fantastic achievements of Mark Cavendish, Britain’s first Road Race World Champion since 1965 and 2011 Sports Personality of the Year; Olympic heroes Chris Hoy and Victoria Pendleton, who can boast eight gold medals between them; Bradley Wiggins, the only rider to have won world and Olympic titles on both the track and the road; and Chris Froome, winner of the Tour de France four times in five years.
Take a look at the contents to see which historic moments are captured.
Your Personalised Cycling Memorabilia
Our sports books are available in a variety of covers, all of which can be customised accordingly. Each book features your recipient’s name and a special message of your choice printed on the opening title page in the form of a certificate. You can also emboss their name onto the front cover. Finally, a luxury gift box is available to complete the gift.
Check your personalisation: accents and other symbols cannot be used unless otherwise stated.
Sports Book Cover Options
As well as the black and white original reprinted reports, there is the option to include colour pages where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully hand-bound by an expert craftsman, in the hardback cover of your choice, and is printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- Brown Leatherette Cover – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s name can be embossed on the cover for just £5 to finish off this unique keepsake.
- Brown Leatherette Cover with Colour – An elegant brown cover with black and white original reprinted pages. The recipient’s name can be embossed on the cover for just £5. This upgrade includes colour content (from 2006 onwards).
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in three leather covers; red, black and blue, the editions include colour content (from 2006 onwards), along with the original reprinted black and white content. The recipient’s name is specially embossed on the cover for FREE.
These fantastic books are tabloid size editions (38 x 31 cm).
Our personalised sports books are unofficial products and are in no way affiliated with any event unless specifically stated.